Labels

Thursday 4 April 2013

young and inlove




Can't believe its been my 2 year anniversary already ! Here are a few photos of our day out (I had to plan it since he planned it this year). We spent the day at the aquarium, then going for (according to Darren - I don't eat cake) the "yummiest chocolate cupcakes ever" at Charley's bakery and ended our day off with some pizza at Col Cacchios along Camps Bay . perfection <3

Here are a few photos of our day :
[from left to right ; top] 1. A few photos of Darren and I. 2. Darren with the world's smallest penguin and me with the world's smallest
[bottom] 3. Munching on some yummy chocalate cupcakes with real chocolate bits in. It reminded me of something out of Sesame Street with its fuzzy body and big googly eyes. 4. Kissing some jelly fish in the 2 Oceans Aquarium at the V&A Waterfront. 5. Our waterfront tickets, Darren holding the giant python and me swimming with all the nemos

 Follow me on : Facebook || Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment