Labels

Wednesday 29 May 2013

getting winter ready

so while I should be studying for my exams that starts next week I couldn't help myself from doing a post on getting yourself ready for these cold winter months ahead with one of my favourite brands and a new find which is sure to creep into my wardrobe this winter.

Obviously Woolworths would be on my list. I think that they are synonomys with high quality everything and their sleepwear department is definitely my fave. I remember from a young age my mom would always get our sleepwear and things from woolies simply because you knew it would last aswell as it was so pretty. I recently got a new gown there and I am in love with it. I sleep in it everynight and it does more than its job from protecting me from the cold winter nights that are creeping in. Here's a few of my favourite pieces from their website:

All of these items can be found on the woolies website under the label sleepwear and lounge wear. follow the link to go directly to it : woolworths sleepwear and loungewear
The second brand on my blog today will be Sheinside . They are an American based online clothing company with the most gorgeous clothes I've seen in a long time and all of their clothes are up to date with the latest trends and the best part is is that they have free world wide shipping :D. My friend Layla from The ethereal deal told me about this gem. I found these 6 knits that I think are perfect for the chilly winter months and I can't wait to place my order and own some of these pretty pieces:

these pretty goodies range from R250 - R370 which is such a reasonable price for a warm sweater to embrace you through the winter months. These are from my wishlist but form you own and get cracking : Sheinside sweaters
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did while putting it together. Remember to leave comments about your opinions of the blog and what you'd like to read more about. For updates on the blog be sure to follow me on the following :


zina x

4 comments:

  1. looooooooooooove the jerseys ! amped to check out the page :) yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your constant support rox x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've selected some really nice knits from sheinside, I especially love the reindeer one and the pink and white cross one.

    www.osoinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much . The pink and white cross one is definitely my favourite xx

      Delete